|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||12-15-2018 10:29 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005422||[Resin]||minor||always||04-16-13 16:43||08-05-13 10:59|
|Summary||0005422: LB should mark node as unavailable on 503 for a configurable period of time.|
rep by Ethan Larson
To review, here's the behavior we would expect to see:
Context: starting node.
1. A node in the cluster goes down.
2. The load balancer routes a request to it, and it times out after 1 second. The LB then re-routes the request to another server in the cluster.
3. The LB marks the node as down for 1 minute and does not send any more traffic to it within that time period.
4. After 1 minute, the LB again attempts to route traffic. If the node is available, great. If not, another 1-second timeout occurs and the process repeats.
5. At no time does the LB route traffic to a node that is known to be unavailable, or respond to a request with a 500/503 when there are nodes available.
|04-16-13 16:43||alex||New Issue|
|04-16-13 17:36||eplarson||Issue Monitored: eplarson|
|08-05-13 10:59||ferg||Note Added: 0006303|
|08-05-13 10:59||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|08-05-13 10:59||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|08-05-13 10:59||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|08-05-13 10:59||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 4.0.36|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
31 total queries executed.|
27 unique queries executed.