Mantis Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Simple Details Jump to Notes ] View Advanced ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0002949 [Resin] minor always 09-18-08 13:40 09-18-08 15:36
Reporter ferg View Status public  
Assigned To ferg
Priority normal Resolution fixed  
Status closed   Product Version 3.2.1
Summary 0002949: access log for virtual host
Description (rep by Alex Sharaz)

I've got a number of dynamic hosts configured on a single server, some
of which provide the same service. E.g. provides a web browser auto proxy
config file for use by our users.

I then changed the url to be slb-config..... to reflect the fact that
we're going through a hardware server load balancer. Needless to say our
helpdesk know better and stll put in www.config ...... At the moment
I've got 2 dynamic hosts defined for this service. Just to keep both

I've just added a <host-alias></host-alias>
statement to the slb-config dynamic host and deleted the other (dynamic)
server ( trying to reduce the number of identical files I've got to
change). Everything *seems* to be working but in the logs it doesn't
show which host name was used by the user to access the scache.jsp file.

I've tried changing the access log format variable definition in my
host.xml file to display the URI (%U) but it doesn't seem to make a
difference. I'm running 3.1.7a BTW

Additional Information
Attached Files

- Relationships

- Notes
09-18-08 15:36


- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
09-18-08 13:40 ferg New Issue
09-18-08 15:36 ferg Note Added: 0003464
09-18-08 15:36 ferg Assigned To  => ferg
09-18-08 15:36 ferg Status new => closed
09-18-08 15:36 ferg Resolution open => fixed
09-18-08 15:36 ferg Fixed in Version  => 3.2.1

Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
28 total queries executed.
25 unique queries executed.
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker