|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||02-27-2020 03:40 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001245||[Resin]||major||always||07-11-06 17:35||06-04-07 14:25|
|Summary||0001245: Problem in resulting html (xhtml) with facelets|
I have a strange problem with facelets. Here is the source code of very simple xhtml file:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" [^]
And the rendered page looks like this:
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> [^]
As you can see DOCTYPE is skipped also the //<![CDATA[ and //]]> are misplaced. This is resin-only issue. It has works correctly under Tomcat and WebLogic.
I tried this with MyFaces1.1.5/Facelets (all versions), with MyFaces 1.1.3/Facelets and JSF-RI 1.2/Facelets.
Complete war file with the example can be downloaded from http://mastersad.homelinux.net/test.war [^]
|Btw, I found that there is a problem with the xml parser from Resin. As soon as I supplied xml implementation from Apache and configured it in resin-web.xml I didn't encounter the problem.|
|3.1.1 uses JDK's xml parser by default.|
|07-11-06 17:35||svadu||New Issue|
|07-12-06 03:32||svadu||Issue Monitored: svadu|
|07-20-06 13:13||svadu||Note Added: 0001420|
|06-04-07 14:25||ferg||Note Added: 0001997|
|06-04-07 14:25||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|06-04-07 14:25||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|06-04-07 14:25||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|06-04-07 14:25||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 3.1.1|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
32 total queries executed.|
27 unique queries executed.