Mantis Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] View Simple ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0001245 [Resin] major always 07-11-06 17:35 06-04-07 14:25
Reporter svadu View Status public  
Assigned To ferg
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform
Status closed   OS
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 3.1.1 Product Version 3.0.19
  Product Build
Summary 0001245: Problem in resulting html (xhtml) with facelets
Description I have a strange problem with facelets. Here is the source code of very simple xhtml file:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
          ""> [^]

<html xmlns="" [^]
    xmlns:ui="" [^]
    xmlns:h="" [^]
    xmlns:f=""> [^]

        <script type="text/javascript">
                var i;

And the rendered page looks like this:

<html xmlns=""> [^]

        <script type="text/javascript"><!--
                var i;

As you can see DOCTYPE is skipped also the //<![CDATA[ and //]]> are misplaced. This is resin-only issue. It has works correctly under Tomcat and WebLogic.

I tried this with MyFaces1.1.5/Facelets (all versions), with MyFaces 1.1.3/Facelets and JSF-RI 1.2/Facelets.

Complete war file with the example can be downloaded from [^]
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information
Attached Files

- Relationships

- Notes
07-20-06 13:13

Btw, I found that there is a problem with the xml parser from Resin. As soon as I supplied xml implementation from Apache and configured it in resin-web.xml I didn't encounter the problem.
06-04-07 14:25

3.1.1 uses JDK's xml parser by default.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
07-11-06 17:35 svadu New Issue
07-12-06 03:32 svadu Issue Monitored: svadu
07-20-06 13:13 svadu Note Added: 0001420
06-04-07 14:25 ferg Note Added: 0001997
06-04-07 14:25 ferg Assigned To  => ferg
06-04-07 14:25 ferg Status new => closed
06-04-07 14:25 ferg Resolution open => fixed
06-04-07 14:25 ferg Fixed in Version  => 3.1.1

Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
32 total queries executed.
27 unique queries executed.
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker