|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||07-23-2021 13:08 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002763||[Resin]||major||always||07-01-08 12:49||07-03-08 11:35|
|Summary||0002763: Issue #0001095 reappear i 3.1.6|
I had problem starting the eHour application.
Searching the bug tracking system I found 0001095 which describes my problem exactly. I tried to install the eHour application on Resin 3.0.23 and it works perfectly.
e to ask about the following bug:
which was fixed in 3.0.19. Now that we're working against 3.1.6, I'm seeing what appears to be the same issue so it may be a regression.
Environment: a standard webapp that's loading classes JARd up in WEB-INF/lib using <library-loader>.
The app makes the call:
URL url = MyClass.class.getResource("/my/directory");
Unfortunately this is always returning null even though /my/directory exists in one of the jars and has multiple classes within. This is a problem as the code needs to iterate over the entries in the directory.
Cases where it works fine:
1. If I UNjar the contents of the jar in to WEB-INF/classes (this is my current workaround).
2. Or If I pass an argument to load a specific resource that exists and is not a directory, e.g. "/my/directory/Another.class"
3. Or if the jar is included in the system classpath when resin starts.
|07-01-08 12:49||bregnvig||New Issue|
|07-02-08 15:12||ferg||Note Added: 0003235|
|07-02-08 15:13||ferg||Priority||normal => urgent|
|07-03-08 11:35||ferg||Note Added: 0003238|
|07-03-08 11:35||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|07-03-08 11:35||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|07-03-08 11:35||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|07-03-08 11:35||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 3.1.7|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
32 total queries executed.|
28 unique queries executed.