|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||01-22-2020 21:49 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003687||[Resin]||major||always||09-16-09 11:29||03-31-10 15:12|
|Summary||0003687: access log reports IP belonging to a different client|
This time, strangely enough, the information recorded in the log file suggests the following thing.
1. Remote A (220.127.116.11) got a session (ID: aQEhJ7RUfS57CvfXLm)
2. Remote A issued 3 requests to some URL, then no problem happened at all.
3. Remote B (18.104.22.168) got a session (ID: a9LeHFovoAe8u00XLm)
4. Remote A (with session id aQEhJ7RUfS57CvfXLm) issued 4th request to the same URL as previous, then its IP address is recorded as 22.214.171.124. (Oh, my gosh.)
5. Remote A (with session id aQEhJ7RUfS57CvfXLm) issued 5th request to another URL, then its IP address is correctly recorded as 126.96.36.199 again.
6. Remote B (with session id a9LeHFovoAe8u00XLm) issued a request to some URL, then its IP address is recorded as 188.8.131.52. (Oh, my gosh.)
7. Remote B (with session id a9LeHFovoAe8u00XLm) issued 2nd request to other URL, then its IP address is correctly recorded as 184.108.40.206 again.
|Attached Files||logs.tar.gz [^] (7,250 bytes) 09-16-09 11:29|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|
|09-16-09 11:29||alex||New Issue|
|09-16-09 11:29||alex||File Added: logs.tar.gz|
|03-31-10 15:12||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|03-31-10 15:12||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|03-31-10 15:12||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|03-31-10 15:12||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 4.0.6|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
28 total queries executed.|
25 unique queries executed.