|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||11-30-2021 06:59 PST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001862||[Resin]||minor||always||07-10-07 09:39||09-07-07 10:27|
|Summary||0001862: make isapi timeout configurable|
(rep by Takahiro Fukuda)
Thank you for your help concerning this issue.
I have some re-confirming things.
I have recognized that Resin3.0.24 will be corrected as follows.
* The timeout has been changed to 1H in 3.0.24.
* The timeout cannot modify with the setting file.
- When we would like to modify setting,
the source file after the correcting, it is necessary to compile.
(Case just it is not, please point out.)
I have two asking.
Please answer the below-mentioned question.
1. Could you enable not 1H fixation but the setting of the value of the time-out?
Because, We cannot ask re-compiling to the customer who utilizes Windows.
2. We desire the fact that phenomenon below is corrected.
* In case of isapi_srun.dll, the connection is closed by Server.
I think that it is correct to return 503 as well as using Apache.
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|
|07-10-07 09:39||ferg||New Issue|
|09-07-07 10:27||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|09-07-07 10:27||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|09-07-07 10:27||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|09-07-07 10:27||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 3.1.3|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
26 total queries executed.|
24 unique queries executed.