|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||05-31-2023 11:54 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Docs|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ View Advanced ] [ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001296||[Resin]||minor||always||08-18-06 15:15||05-29-07 14:29|
|Summary||0001296: Webapp restarts twice when deployed|
When I copy a .war into /opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps the webapp will stop and start to load the changes, however if there were changes to any of the files in the war then the webapp will restart again 1 minute later. I don't even have to hit the application to get it to restart that one extra time. Just redeploy and it will restart twice. When resin starts, it starts all the applications normally. If I redeploy the app without any changes it will only reload once. If I just deploy the expanded .war with changes than it will restart only once.
The wierd part is that every time it take 60 seconds (give or take a couple of ms) to restart the second time.
I've noticed this with 4 different applications and 2 different version of resin (3.0.19 and 3.021).
The reason why this is a problem is that it loses the session and causes my first automated test after a redeploy to fail. This isn't a major issue (hence me marking it as minor) but it does get on my nerves and can interupt my build process.
OS: Mac OS X Version 10.4.6
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core Duo
Java version: 1.5.0_06
Here's the log that demonstrate the problem:
[16:05:41.777] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/demo-stage-1] [^] stopping
[16:05:41.777] resin-file: destroy
[16:05:41.780] expanding /opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1.war to /opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1
[16:05:42.029] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/demo-stage-1] [^] starting
[16:05:42.236] Reading standard config org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
[16:05:42.273] Reading config jar:file:/opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-all-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
[16:05:42.308] Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
[16:05:42.434] Locale name null or empty, ignoring
[16:05:43.147] ServletContext '/opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1/' initialized.
[16:06:42.813] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/demo-stage-1] [^] stopping
[16:06:42.978] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/demo-stage-1] [^] starting
[16:06:43.171] Reading standard config org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
[16:06:43.223] Reading config jar:file:/opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-all-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
[16:06:43.254] Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
[16:06:43.483] Locale name null or empty, ignoring
[16:06:44.045] ServletContext '/opt/resin-pro-3.0.21/webapps/demo-stage-1/' initialized.
Please note that while this is a myfaces application, it has nothing more than a couple of backing beans and jsp's. Also, I've noticed this problem with 2 non-jsf applications and an ejb.
|08-18-06 15:15||ngiudici||New Issue|
|05-29-07 14:29||ferg||Note Added: 0001963|
|05-29-07 14:29||ferg||Assigned To||=> ferg|
|05-29-07 14:29||ferg||Status||new => closed|
|05-29-07 14:29||ferg||Resolution||open => fixed|
|05-29-07 14:29||ferg||Fixed in Version||=> 3.1.2|
|12-13-07 21:51||Evo||Issue Monitored: Evo|
| Mantis 1.0.0rc3[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2005 Mantis Group
31 total queries executed.|
27 unique queries executed.